I my blog was nominated for a Liebster Award! Woohoo!!
What’s a Liebster Award, you ask? I’ll tell you.
The idea of the award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. Here’s how it works:
- Show your thanks to those who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Link to 5 of your top picks and let them
- know they’ve been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Enjoy the love and support of some wonderful people on the interweb!
I was nominated for the Liebster (which means favorite, beloved, or dearest in German) by Robotic Whimsy. Thanks, Kimberly! You made my first MoFo experience extra special 🙂
Here are my 5 Liebster picks:
1. My Vegan Weight Loss Journey : I “met” Katy on the Weight Watchers’ messages boards a couple of years ago and have been following her blog/journey ever since.
2. Heathen Vegan : I found Jeni’s blog a few months ago, and there’s never a dull post 😉
3. Farmer’s Market Vegan : I subscribed to Ali’s blog a couple of months ago and look forward to her posts.
4. Vegan Machine : Kaycee goes above and beyond to share veganism with anyone who is interested.
5. Happy Vegan : Allysia always keeps it real.
Wow. That was harder than I thought. I’ve discovered so many great blogs lately that I want to give props to all them!
There’s only a few days left to get your MoFo on!