Thank you, thank you, thank you veggiewhatnow!
According to the rules of the One Lovely Blog Award, I have to share ten things about myself and nominate five deserving bloggers for the same award. No problem-0!
About Me, Veggie V!
1. Favorite color? Red & White, but I also really like orange
2. Favorite animal? Cats, but I love my vegan goldfish, Betty
3. Favorite number? 6
4. Favorite non-alcoholic drink? Water, but I’m digging Kombucha lately! (And I can’t forget decaf coffee and herbal tea!)
5. Prefer Facebook or Twitter? Facebook, but I try to be active on Twitter, too. And I love Pinterest!
6. My passion? Sharing my knowledge about —everything from education to veganism 🙂
7. Prefer getting or giving presents? Both! Who doesn’t love a present? Then again, who doesn’t love that look on someone’s face when you give them the perfect gift?
8. Favorite pattern? Hum…plaid? LOL
9. Favorite day of the week? Thursday
10. Favorite flower? Yellow Tulips
Ok, now onto my five blog nominations. I love so many blogs, it’s hard to choose just five, but I really wanted to nominate bloggers who haven’t previously been nominated or who may be newer to the blog scene and haven’t been nominated for any blog awards yet. (I was super pshyched when I received a Liebster award during Vegan MoFo last year!)
Catherine @ Almost Raw Vegan
Madison @ Veggieful
Jane @ The Healthy Beehive
Kammie @ Sensual Appeal
Sophie @ Sophie’s Foodie Files
Ali @ Farmer’s Market Vegan
Denise @ Veggiewitch
Obviously, I couldn’t choose just five deserving blogs and bloggers to receive the One Lovely Blog Award. I could have probably filled up an entire page of nominees, but at least I cut it down to just seven 😉
Now, spread the love!